Basic stuff





Summer arrived in Denmark finally and I couldn't be happier!! 
On Friday morning I presented my Research and Trousers project to the class and then some of my friends and me went to the city to just look around. 
When I arrived home, I go out for a walk with my sister and we talked a lot, about everything. It is really strange, that after just one year everything is so different. Isn't it? I mean last year I wasn't sure that I will come to Denmark and have a completely different life. Sometimes living in another country is hard, for the first months were hard for me, at least. But now I think that I'm on a right way to reach my goals. 

So, back to yesterday. It was so calm, warm and a real well-spent 'sister day'. Since I live with Dóri our sistership (is it a real word? haha, I don't think so) is better and I'm really happy about that. 




xx, 
Have a nice weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Change is always difficult but I'm glad yours was for the better!
www.fashionflurry4.com
Olia said…
awesome

www.LoveOlia.com
Unknown said…
Great post! Love the outfit! Kisses

new post! https://thefashionjump.blogspot.com.es
Lovely post
xx
The Pink Pineapple
New post:
http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/
Andrea Ferencz said…
Thank you! Yes, I tried my best, hope you're all well! :) x

Popular Posts